Monday, December 06, 2010

sunday morning

At school, I never was much for art. It frustrated me beyond belief that I never seemed to produce anything that vaguely resembled what I thought it should. As such, I have always had a huge admiration for artists, and in particular illustrators. This is not just because of their evident raw natural talent but additionally for the patience I never had to produce detailed and often fantastically imaginative true works of art.

So naturally, I was hugely taken by Sunday Morning Designs' stunning collection of products, in particular, those that sport the fine crafted illustrations of Dylan Martorell. They feature such whimsical and childlike motifs as Elephants, Rabbits, Chickens, Cats and Rhinos that transcend age, taking us all back to the sanctity of story-book illustration.


Please, enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...