Monday, February 07, 2011

making friends

Three days a week I have another job which is located at, what is fair to describe, the wrong end of Swan Street, Richmond. Alongside other failings, the area is woefully lacking in quality lunch spots. Until, that is, I made a friend.

Discovering Friends of Mine a few weeks ago, I felt like I'd stumbled upon a mirage. But after pinching myself, I was happy to discover this place was not only real but bloody gorgeous as well.

It doesn't take much to please me, but brick walls, yellow tolix stools, chandeliers and fresh flowers are a pretty good way to go. And don't get me started on the vintage fittings, distressed wood tables and old glass...

Did I mention that the food is pretty delicious too? Then again, it is Melbourne. Do I really need to?

via

via


via





506 Swan Street, Richmond, Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...