Sunday, February 06, 2011

map geek







I love the map prints from Bold and Noble, especially this Australian one. One of the best gifts I ever recieved was the GB one, which I got last Christmas. I may be geekily biased, having a Geography degree, but I love that something can be both so striking, aesthetically, and educational! I particularly love this one as it draws attention to some of the more peculiar Australian place names such as Wagga Wagga, Wollongong, Merty Merty (to name but a few) that so childishly entertain me

Bold and Noble do a whole range of great, simple but ingenius prints. As well as Australia, maps are available of New Zealand, USA, Great Britain and London.Available, as shown here, in black and white as well as a gorgeous duck-egg blue. I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...