Saturday, February 26, 2011

paper dolls

A new addition to the long list of 'things I would like to take home from Australia' :



Aside from this great bag's reminding me of the great cut-out paper dolls I used to love as a child, AND the fact that it comes with a needle and thread, and so is actually designed to be used, this bag has stolen my heart for one further reason: the doll's name is Rosie. I'm a real sucker for anything that shares my name(s) or initials.

Rosie (and her boyfriend Robbie) the lovely cut-out dolls can also be find on teatowels, wrapping paper and gift and greetings cards alongside the rest of Sydney company TMOD's, aptly described, experiential stationery designs. From the cut-out pieces, to the dot-to-dot giftwrap and 'scratchie' cards, TMOD products are designed to be used and played around with. Such great, great, yet beautifully simple ideas, I am in awe.








1 comment:

  1. I want this!!! Although if it has the name Rosie, it's more appropriate that you have it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...